Mother Hubbard's Cupboard

A look into the mind of one of the most random, crazy people in all the land.

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

A Lutheran seminarian eagerly awaiting the return of Our Lord. Soli Deo Gloria!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Yes....this freak is me :-D

Yes, this young ragamuffin is me! I'm enjoying one of my last visits to Murphy's Pub as an undergraduate.

This is Sugar....my baby.....she loves to lick people's hands and eat food.....she's kinda fat.



This was Spookie. We haven't found him nor will we probably ever. I miss the little snot :-( *tear*


Back before I taught....I was buff......I could bend whole cars in half! Darn kids........LOL.....you know I fooled you.......what with the two toned skin for the face and body......yeah.......that's not an obvious doctored picture at all! Maybe it'll end up in "Internationalist Magazine" under some communist heading......they love to alter the meaning of pictures......they don't even need to fake them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Maybe that pic of you will end up next to Michelle Malkin on the beach.

I wuv kitties!!!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home