Mother Hubbard's Cupboard

A look into the mind of one of the most random, crazy people in all the land.

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

A Lutheran seminarian eagerly awaiting the return of Our Lord. Soli Deo Gloria!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

If you find a Christopher Heren in the US and it isn't me.....something's wrong!

I have to thank Father Juhl for posting this on his livejournal. He had 30 people in the US with his name.....I have none! LOL!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

how/'>http://howmanyofme.com">How many have your name?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's weird. i wouldn't have thought your name was that unique. hmmm. how does it feel? lol

8:28 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Actually I don't think it is unique. I think there's a Christopher Heren in Alton, IL....maybe he died a while ago?

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He might have gone into the witness protection program. He's probably not Chris Heren now, he's probably Bob Shmoe.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home