Mother Hubbard's Cupboard

A look into the mind of one of the most random, crazy people in all the land.

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

A Lutheran seminarian eagerly awaiting the return of Our Lord. Soli Deo Gloria!

Friday, March 18, 2005

I'm Glad You Guys....Skipped the Class Today.

Not only did I skip my Bio lecture, but I'm heading to Panama City Beach with Campus Crusade for Spring Break....I'm still not too sure I'm stoked for this. In reality, I kinda miss my parents and I have a lot of work, no scratch that, and INSANE amount of work to accomplish. Hopefully we have a way to get online there....and I can update my blog from there!

I have to be down there in 20 minutes so this is going to have to be fast. I got Bekah a stud finder for her birthday and I know she knows how to use it ;-). I'm kinda cranky but for no real reason....meh. I probably snapped at a few people I shouldn'tve when I volunteered to do stuff for the root beer kegger. Sorry guys :-(. I'm just really in a massive funk and I don't know what I'm gonna do about it.....I'm so screwed in so many areas right now I think I'll have a cat just thinking about it.

For the ladies out there in Florida......watch out! For the ladies here in Illinois......celebrate! I'm leaving and there's one week to enjoy without me :-P. Nah, I don't think I'm that bad....but I won't go crazy in Florida either....no "Guys Gone Wild" for me. Have a good Spring Break everyone, and remember to feed the goats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home