Mother Hubbard's Cupboard

A look into the mind of one of the most random, crazy people in all the land.

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

A Lutheran seminarian eagerly awaiting the return of Our Lord. Soli Deo Gloria!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

It's All About the Small Wins!!

Alright, the title is by far one of the most cheesy sayings ever, but it's our motto here at Urbana South. Yep, I'm back in and the first day of desk clerk training is nearly over. At six Rita will be serving us turkey (pending any unfortunate accidents) and after that, who knows what will happen. I've reconnected with Patrick, Priscilla, Adam, Raj, and Roenan and also met some of the new RAs. I think this year will be great. I'll relax a little and diversify my knowledge base with my LAST SEMESTER as an undergraduate. Really, not much has happened besides moving in and training....when I have more I'll definately update this with a longer post.

Later!